In 2009, Batipart diversified its business interests and expanded its international activities by taking part in the creation of ONOMO Hôtels ("ONOMO"), a group with the aim of becoming the leading pan-African platform for mid-range business hotels.

ONOMO is an investor, developer and operator of international-standard hotels. The first hotel opened in Dakar in 2010, followed by Abidjan in 2011 and Libreville in 2012.

Located in the business districts of the continent's capitals and main cities, ONOMO hotels offer a unique hotel experience in Africa, combining contemporary comfort with the African art of living, while ensuring appropriate security and optimised connectivity.

Today, ONOMO operates 22 hotels with around 3,050 rooms in 17 African cities: the hotels are located in Morocco (6 establishments), West and Central Africa (7 establishments), South Africa (5 establishments) and East Africa (4 establishments).

At the beginning of 2022, with a view to enhancing the value of the brand and pursuing the Group's asset-light development, ONOMO finalised the acquisition of a 40% stake in the hotel management company Aleph Hospitality.

Batipart currently holds almost 80% of ONOMO's capital (the remaining 20% is in the hands of the group's long-standing partner, Crédit Mutuel), and has made the group's development one of its axes of internationalisation. Anchored in a fast-changing Africa, ONOMO offers hotels celebrating African culture and art in the heart of the continent.

6 avenue Hassan Souktani Casablanca 20000 Maroc

Key figures


in operation

(approximately 3,050 rooms)


(over 90% of whom are of African origin)

Presence in 15+ countries on the African continent

Management contracts

Management contracts

(approximately 506 rooms)
For more information, visit the website https://www.onomohotels.com
Location of assets
Location of the teams / management platforms